If it doesn't fix itself by turning it off and on again... thanks IT Crowd for that bit of info.... then I'm stuck. Phooey.
So what does one do when waiting for said 2 hours... ?
These are the simplest dessert you could ever make, they are delicious, more-ish and highly addictive. Be warned! Freeze them so you eat them slower.
3 packets of Oreo cookies
1 packet of Philadelphia cream cheese
White chocolate (melted)
1. Process all the Oreo cookies into fine crumbs (Save 3 tablespoons of crumbs for decoration)
2. Microwave the Phili Cheese for 15 seconds to soften it a smidgen.
3. Using a fork, and then your hand, mix the Oreo crumbs and Phili cheese together real well
4. Roll into small balls and place on trays covered in baking paper.
5. Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the balls. Sprinkle saved Oreo crumbs on top of the white chocolate.
Pop trays in the fridge to chill. Store in an air tight container in the freezer till all eaten up.